Biostatistician / Senior Biostatistician Non clinical Statistics & Computing-00000L2J
Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson (J&J) develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.
Research and development encompasses Therapeutic Areas (TA) such as Neurosciences, Oncology, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Immunology, and Cardiovascular & Metabolism.
The successful candidate for this position in biostatistics will perform statistical research on design of experiments, analysis, and statistical communications
for Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences. Additional support to Drug Safety Sciences, Discovery Research, Pharmaceutical Development, Early Development, Simulation & Modeling and Clinical Development for translational work will be requested.
The candidate will also have to be the statistical representative for cross-functional teams and will be asked to provide input to product development and perform
statistical research for submission related activities where appropriate. Participation in scientific activities in the local professional community is expected as well.
This position will be based in the Non-Clinical Statistics Unit of the Biostatistics and Programming Center of Excellence of Janssen, Beerse, Belgium.
• Master degree in Statistics or related field +2 years experience or PhD in Statistics or related field.
• Basic knowledge of R, SAS, and at least some other significant statistical software.
• Basic knowledge of regulatory guidance documents such as ICH guidance.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently within a team environment.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to build relationships, act as change agent, and adapt to rapidly changing organizational & business issues.
• Demonstrated innovative thinking to allow for optimal execution of non-clinical and clinical research and development.
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Organization: Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Job Function: Biostatistics