Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD-Traineeship)-00000ILG
Johnson and Johnson is a globally operating health care company with nearly 130’000 people working in more than 275 companies and 60 countries across the three divisions Pharma (Janssen Pharmaceuticals), Medical Devices & Diagnostics and Consumer.
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience, express your passion, and touch the world.
Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD)
The Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD) is a dynamic two and a half year program across Engineering, Supply Chain Operations and Quality, designed to successfully develop future leaders throughout the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain organization.
Over the two and a half year period, GOLD participants will accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines three challenging work rotations within the EMEA region with four weeks of classroom training at J&J Headquarters, located in New Brunswick, NJ USA.
During the three rotational opportunities, candidates will be given the chance to develop and showcase leadership skills across the three business segments of Johnson and Johnson: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics.
Candidates responsibilities may include the following areas:
• New product and process development
• Project Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Quality & Regulatory Compliance
• People Management
• Product and Process Analysis & Improvement Methodologies (SixSigma, Lean & Design Excellence)
Successful candidates will need:
• A University degree or similar education in a supply chain or engineering related field
• 1 to 2 years of cumulative, relevant work experience by December 31, 2013
• Technical aptitude, strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluency in English. Additional (European) languages and/or international experiences are an asset
• An interest in exploring multifunctional assignments within Engineering, Operations/Supply Chain, and Quality
• Demonstrated leadership based on the J&J Credo and Leadership Imperatives
• Geographical flexibility
Closing date for applicants is December 31st, 2013. Please apply on careers.jnj.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews to take place late 2013 and early 2014. Participants need to be on board at the latest July 14, 2014.
AD CODE: J2W: JOBSCH
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Other Locations:Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Organization: Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Job Function: Operations (Generalist)