Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) – Belgium-00000H1V
The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) is a rigorous, challenging rotational program designed for college graduates with a passion for a career in IT. ITLDP provides development in a variety of areas such as technology, project management, and business analysis through on the job experience and a comprehensive training curriculum.
– A 24-month program consisting of two rotations, which exist primarily in Belgium.
– Comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas.
– Assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program.
– Opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business needs.
– Opportunity to enhance technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
– Perform basic analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities in information technology under direct supervision.
– Assist in conducting feasibility studies as well as preparing reports and recording progress; assists in the creation of solutions to information technology problems.
– Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
– Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables.
– Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
– Apply principles, concepts and practices of the information technology Competency Model.
– Ensure that Johnson & Johnson and affiliated company’s assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
– Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
Starting date for this position is July 1st 2014 the latest.
We have 4 open ITLDP positions.
– Candidate must be authorized to work permanently in Belgium.
– A Bachelors or Masters degree attainted between June 2013 – June 2014.
– A maximum time of one year from completion of most recent degree to start of Program.
– A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships and co-ops).
– Candidates with work experience or Intern/Co-op experience in Information Technology or related field are preferred.
– Demonstrated leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills.
– Excellent skills in oral and written communication; analytics and problem solving.
– Initiative, enthusiasm; willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
– A passion for a career in information technology
Primaire locatie: Europa/Midden-Oosten/Afrika-België-Antwerpen-Beerse
Organisatie: Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Verhuizing mogelijk? Nee
Functie: Info Technology