Junior Brand Manager Upper Digestive Health-00000IWY
J&J Consumer is the worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC and consumer healthcare products and services.
In 2009, the former OTC-division of Janssen-Cilag, the former Pfizer Consumer Healthcare organization & the former J&J Consumer organization, joined into one big consumer healthcare organisation, named “J&J Consumer NV”.
The Benelux organization, which is based in Beerse (Belgium), is responsible for the sales and marketing of several leading brands in key consumer segments:
– for OTC in the area of Digestive Health (Imodium, Motilium), Pain (Perdolan), Cough & Cold (Bronchosedal, Sinutab), Smoking Cessation (Nicorette), & Other Segments (Daktarin, Hextril, etc.),
– and for Beauty & Baby (Roc, Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais), Women’s healthcare (OB, Carefree, Vania), Oral Care (Listerine) and Foot care (Compeed).
We are looking for collaborators who have a passion for marketing. Your job as Junior Brand Manager will mainly focus on the planning and execution of marketing and communication strategies and actions, in order to achieve short, medium and long term objectives for Motilium. The scope of the position is Benelux and Switzerland. You will be based in Beerse where you will be part of an extensive, dynamic and diverse marketing team.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
– ensuring quantitative and qualitative objectives are met
– contributing to the development and implementation of business plans and marketing activities
– contributing to the strategic development of the concerned brand range/mix
– analyzing client, market and sales data and performing market research
– contributing to the launch and ideation of new products and formulations
– developing integrated communications to clients, health care professionals and consumers
– planning and monitoring marketing budgets
– forecasting as well as financial and logistical planning
– ensuring excellent collaboration with internal and external parties both locally and internationally
The Junior Brand Manager reports into the Senior Brand Manager Digestive Health.
We are looking for candidates that are real entrepreneurs who love creating productive relationships and embrace team work. Analytic minds that combine creativity with excellent project management skills. Strong communicators with a passion for marketing that are driven by results.
– A master’s university degree, preferably in economics or marketing
– Scientific background or experience is an asset
– First working experience in marketing for FMCG and/or Pharma industry is an asset
– Good Communication Skills
– Very good Analytical skills
– Able to work independently and result oriented
– Good knowledge of languages: Dutch, French, English
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Organization: Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)
Job Function: Brand/Product Mgmt