Marketing Manager Skin Care Beauty Benelux (m/f)-00000IWX
J&J Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC and consumer healthcare products and services.
The Benelux organization, which is based in Beerse (Belgium), is responsible for the sales and marketing of several leading brands in key consumer segments:
– for OTC in the area of Digestive Health (Imodium, Motilium), Pain (Perdolan), Cough & Cold (Bronchosedal, Sinutab), Smoking Cessation (Nicorette), & Other Segments (Daktarin, Hextril, etc.)
– and for Beauty (Roc, Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais), Women’s healthcare (OB, Carefree, Vania), Oral Care (Listerine) and Foot care (Compeed).
Marketing Manager Skin Care Beauty Benelux (m/f)
Key areas of responsibility:
– Strategic responsibility for the Skin Care brands Le Petit Marseillais (LPM), ROC, Biafine and Neutrogena (pharmacies), taking the lead in annual marketing plan.
– Direct brand P&L, budget and operational responsibility for Skin Care Beauty Benelux
– Member of Benelux leadership team responsible for all operational decisions across all categories in Belgium and Netherlands. Plays an active role in the leadership team, implementing decisions beyond own department
– Leader of a Benelux cross-functional category team consisting of marketing, customer marketing, finance, supply chain, sales and country representative for Switzerland.
– Assesses market dynamics and competitive landscape to support strategic and tactical marketing plans
– Leads all products launches and marketing activities for LPM, ROC and Biafine based on brand strategies
– Full people responsibility for the Skincare marketing team based in Beerse: 2 Senior brand managers, 2 (J) Brand managers, 1 Team Assistant
– Responsible for performance reviews, development plans, promotions, salary recommendations, hiring & terminations
– Coaches, develops and inspires staff
– Profound marketing experience in FMCG with affinity in Skin Care
– Experienced in leading cross-functional teams
– Experienced in working with regional/ worldwide marketing
– People leadership experience
– Copy development and insight generation skills
– Strategic experience required to lead white space/ business development projects
– Experience in working with agencies
– Fluent in English, Dutch and French
– Excellent in managing complexity and setting priorities
– Excellent influencing skills with different management levels and across countries
– Very effective in communication
– Positive and open to new ideas and creative solutions
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Organization: Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)
Job Function: Marketing