Medical Advisor Infectious Diseases Belgium-00000LM5
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen-Cilag Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen-Cilag is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The offices of Janssen Cilag are located in Beerse, Belgium.
At the Medical Affairs group at Janssen-Cilag Benelux we will consider patients first in all activities to fulfill our mission to maximize the safe and appropriate use of our products by identifying and communicating their medical value. We will succeed in this by becoming the preferred partner of our external customers.
The Medical Affairs group will use its medical and scientific expertise to shape strategy and provide high quality medical input in all phases of the lifecycle of our products, thus contributing to the continued growth of our company as a transformational innovator.
For the role of Medical Advisor we are looking for a person that will;
– Be an expert with profound medical-scientific knowledge in the Therapeutic Area of Hepatitis C.
– Plan and execute the Medical Education plan in Belgium.
– Ensure high quality scientific communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis.
– Present medical-scientific data at internal and external meetings.
– Gain and report valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area, through scientific interactions.
– Support the development and implementation of medical and scientific strategies and concepts within the medical affairs plan and data generation strategy.
– Handle investigator initiated study proposals and grant requests.
– Organize and participate in Advisory Boards and Symposiums and coordinate conference attendees.
– Participate in national and international conferences and in-house events.
– Prepare and participate in investigator meetings, recruitment follow-up and study result presentations.
For the role of medical advisor we are looking for a person that has;
– A scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or PhD in Biomedical Sciences or equivalent by experience.
– Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of scientific data.
– Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship.
– A high customer focus and awareness of the importance of business results.
– The ability to innovate and to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
– A proactive, well organized and team player mindset.
– Creative problem solving skills.
– Language proficiency in Dutch, French and English.
– Expertise with Outlook, Office and smartphones.
What’s in it for you??
“Caring for the world, one person at a time?”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Organization: Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)
Job Function: Medical Affairs