Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruiter-00000JAK
Keywords : recruiter, Talent acquisition, Brussels
Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting a (Senior) Recruiting Specialist, mainly located in Diegem, Belgium.
– Part of the J&J Global Recruitment team, serving specific internal clients, manage the recruiting process for J&J businesses in Belgium
– Your main focus will be on Marketing and Sales, but you will also manage positions in other area’s such as : Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Legal,?
– Your clients are based in Diegem, La Louvière, Courcelles and Beerse.
– Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in the recruiting process from beginning to end:
– You lead and manage the recruitment and selection process
– Collaborate in creating staffing plans, develop strategies and implement action plans
– Coach hiring managers or teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques
– Build and maintain effective partnerships and strong relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, candidates and leaders
– Identify and share recruitment best practices across the business
– Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
– Interview and evaluate candidates for employment factors via the use of appropriate behavioral and competency based interview questions
– Initiate and maintain a network of contacts / agencies to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs
– Consolidate candidate feedback from interview team and lead final assessment and selection process
– Consult with HR Business partners and hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details. Negotiate offers with candidates.
– Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence activities in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
– Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
– Provide company information to candidates and appropriately “sell” candidates on the Johnson & Johnson value proposition
– Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner. Gather/compile/maintain/provide regular metrics for HR-related activities
– Ensure end user education and training of hiring managers and BBHR on the Global Recruiting process and tools.
– Besides managing your requisitions, you will also be responsible for setting up a pro-active labour market approach in order to build a talent pool for J&J.
– You participate in and manage projects that are of interest for the total Talent Acquisition team
– You have at least a Master’s degree
– You have 3 to 5 years relevant experience in recruitment, preferably in a corporate recruitment organization, recruitment agency or headhunter.
– You are fluent in Dutch , French and English.
– You consider yourself as being communicative, customer-oriented, independent, flexible and organizational
– You can work independently and you have proven time management skills
– You are flexible with regard to location (Beerse, Diegem, La Louvière, Courcelles)
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Organization: Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Relocation: Eligible No
Job Function: Human Resources